Who created 4N6 Fanatics.com?
- Laurie L. Mooney . . . .
- A high school forensics coach with 12+ years of coaching experience
- A college forensic competitor for Wichita State University
- A high school state champion in both Dramatic and Duo Interp
- A state qualified judge for the state of Kansas for almost 30+ years
- A NFL member coach - First Diamond status
- A dynamic workshop presenter who is available for state conferences to conduct coaching workshops on speaking/acting/interp events and hands-on experience with 4N6 Fanatics
What led to the creation of 4N6 Fanatics.com?
- To organize existing class performance materials
- To transform an archaic paper-based filing system which was teacher dependent into a digital database easy enough for independent student use
- To allow students to access performance material 24/7 via the internet
Why a membership-based subscription service?
- A technological web-based system of up-to-date award winning selections is an invaluable resource for building or expanding a squad's ability and success
- No other websites document the award history of forensic material
- Programs are yearning for re-vitalization, but with ever-changing standards for Core Curriculum and increased demands on teachers/coaches, little time is left to research new material
How long has 4N6 Fanatics been in business?
Is 4N6 Fanatics recognized as an on-line publisher by the National Speech and Debate Association?
- The 2016-2017 academic year marks the 13th year anniversary of continuous service to the educational community!
Do 4N6 Fanatics Cuttings for Level 2 Members meet the requirements for competition in my state?
- 4N6 Fanatics is NOT a publishing company; and as such is not recognized as theNSDA as an on-line script publisher. For selections located and/or obtained through 4N6 Fanatics, coaches must obtain the original source as described in our USER'S GUIDE. 4N6 Fanatics provides complete source citations for aid in the retention of the original source.
- Rules for each event category vary from state to
state and also over time. 4N6 Fanatics has been tracking the historical
awards for selections for the last 16 years. Coaches and students should
ALWAYS check the CURRENT event rules within your state and/or for individual
tournaments to ensure that selections chosen meet CURRENT event guidelines for
your tournaments. (See our USER's guide for specific examples)